Welcome!

Welcome to the Video Health Library for Emory Johns Creek Hospital. Here, you will find a variety of video interviews with our staff physicians on a wide range of health related topics.


Check back often since we are always adding to the library with new interviews. If you have a topic you'd like to see covered, please email us at info@emoryjohnscreek.com

RETURN TO HOSPITAL WEBSITE - CLICK HERE




An Introduction to Ellie Campbell, DO

An introduction to Ellie Campbell, DO, board certified family physician who specializes in alternative and complementary care and bioidentical hormone replacement.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Dr. Campbell is unlike any other physician I have ever been to or met. My children no longer fear going to the doctor and I am in much better health because she has held my hand on my journey!
She has an amazing staff who are always willing to help me find the answers I am looking for and quick to respond to communications.
There is not another doctor like her and I am glad to call her my doctor!

jan schmittou said...

I was sick for 5+ years before I found Dr. Campbell. During that five years I saw several GP's, Allergist, and Rheumatologists to list a few. I was so discouraged. No one seemed able to help or even to figure out why I was so sick. She was the first doctor to say she believed she could help me GET WELL. She ran several test including vitamin D which turned out to be very low. I have followed her nutritional and medical advice for almost a year and my health continues to improve. My live has truly been blessed by Dr Campbell and her wonderful staff.